- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ½ garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cups parmesan cheese
- ½ tablespoons salt
- 1/8 tablespoons black pepper
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- ½ bunch basil
- 1 ounce stock
- ½ cup water (for wetting hands)
- ½ cup pecorino cheese (grated for garnish)
Method for Meatballs
- Hand mix all ingredients (except water, pecorino cheese, and save ¼ bunch basil for garnish), making sure not to over mix.
- Wet your hand slightly and roll meatballs into 2.5 ounce balls.
- Lay meatballs evenly with a 1 inch gap on a sheet tray and bake in a preheated 350⁰ F for 20 minutes.
- Serve in tomato sauce, pecorino cheese, 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, with a side of pasta or toasted crostini.