- 2 tablespoons silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon thai chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups baby kale (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/8 cup blond raisins
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi furikake seasoning (crushed)
- Toss the kale, cashews, raisins, bean sprouts, and mushrooms with the dressing.
- Top with the wasabi furikake.
- Blend together silken tofu, chili sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, mirin, garlic, lemon juice, honey, and shallot.
- Drizzle in vegetable oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.